Super Smash Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olimar's Veto

Go down 
+4
Bowser
Ness
Pichu
Mario
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pichu

Pichu

Olimar's Veto - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:19 am

*feels earthquake*
Back to top Go down
Sonic

Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:27 am

This turn of events suck. I offended Bowser with my God comment and will pay the price and it doesn't matter that he kept insulting my intelligence by calling me a dumbass. I hope we can overcome this adversity after the game. I think you are a good player and friend. You just didn't make me feel safe in the alliance. Bye Bowser.
Back to top Go down
Pichu

Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:33 am

*kisses Sonic on cheek*
Back to top Go down
Bowser

Bowser

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:33 am

you can talk crap about me all you want but there are many ways to use the lords name in vain and using him as an insult is one of those ways.

goodbye all. it was fun Mario <333
Back to top Go down
Sonic

Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:37 am

That was not my intention. I'm sure you can understand that reading words off a screen, it's hard to not get the message the way it was intended. You can use that as a reason to vote my opponent, provided I even make finals. I won't hold a grudge. To me, insulting my intelligence is something more offensive than saying you need God to take care of some anger issues. I understood you were mad and playing a role/didn't actually mean I was dumb.

We will have to agree to disagree on the issue. Religion is not something I want to fight about. There is never a real winner.
Back to top Go down
Sonic

Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:39 am

Thank you Pichu for your kindness.

Does Mario take away private message rights when someone is voted out?
Back to top Go down
Mario
Admin
Mario

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:45 am

No but I usually have to around this time of the season. If everyone on jury could just not talk to the players that would be great.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysmash.forumotion.com
Bowser

Bowser

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:55 am

he asked that because he was sending me a pm not the other way around :p
Back to top Go down
Wario

Wario

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:24 am

Bye Bowser Sad Sonic, I am sorry I was rude to you. Underneath your blueness I can tell you're a super nice person. Idk who you are. I don't apologize to Ness because, He accuses me of lying. When he's been lying for weeks. I have no remorse or regrets for anything I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Wario

Wario

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:24 am

**hugs Sonic and Pichu**
Back to top Go down
Pichu

Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:00 am

*feels squished*
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:00 am

Wario you have lied and made up false rumors about alliances and people in the game. Even if it's only cosigning Bowsers lies its still makes you guilty. Let's stop arguing but don't act like you have never lied or been mean. Now you want to stay I am guessing? If so, you're irrational to say those things in the heat of the moment. Getting angry is one thing, but throwing in the towel is another. Let's move along, congratulations final 4 everyone. The best player will win so we don't need to attack each other.
Back to top Go down
Wario

Wario

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:07 am

Ness, I barely talked to you. I still have all our messages and I posted them. You have never directly talked to me about any alliances. I never made up rumors about alliances. You have to be confusing me with yourself or Falco. Are you kidding me? That again was Falco. I heard from Falco and Bowser of 3 different final 3 alliances. Then Falco wrote Sonic about a completely different one than the other two. I don't care if I stay, leave, or whatever in this game. I never lied to anyone. When I won veto, Sonic asked me to take him off. But, I had already told Pichu I would remove him. I was honest. I was also honest about my votes each round. Which is more than I can say for some other people in this game. I never lied once to anyone. I would also like to know why you never acknowledge the fact that you told Falco that Sonic and I bash Bowser constantly. Is this because, you lied about it? I can't speak for Sonic but, I know that I never bashed anyone to you. Not even the yellow people. Do you think if you deny that you told Falco this that he'll get mad and you wont get his vote in the end?
Back to top Go down
Wario

Wario

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:09 am

How can you say I lied when you don't have any clue what I say to other people? and you and I sure don't talk about anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Olimar's Veto
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3