Super Smash Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olimar's Veto

Go down 
+4
Bowser
Ness
Pichu
Mario
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Falco

Falco

Olimar's Veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:35 pm

I'm not going by what ifs, I go by facts. 1 person voted to keep me and I appreciate that vote.
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Oxy, that was my one and only interjection. Good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:37 pm

Bowser DID vote you evict you. Me and Roy were the votes to evict Ike. That is how some BS alliance of me/Roy/Pichu/you, Sonic got spread around when I never spoke to Roy. Bowser and Wario spread so many lies about so many people around, such as Falco and Peach being king and queen. Bowser can't be mad at all at you Sonic, he struck first on you. Wario can't be mad either, you HAD to replace the nominee with him because no one else was available. They are bitter and sore losers.
Back to top Go down
Bowser

Bowser

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:38 pm

Quote :
he didn't answer my private messages when he was HOH

youre an idiot. I have 3 pms in my outbox that I sent to you replying to shit you said that you never read. that's your own damn fault. not mine
Back to top Go down
Wario

Wario

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:38 pm

Are you effin serious right now, Sonic? do you think that is why I am mad? If you really think that then you're even more dumb than I first gave you credit for when you nominated bowser and pichu over Ness and someone. I am mad bc you gave us a crybaby story about how that alliance turned on each other and we didn't and then as soon as you have a little power this is what you do. You'll find out when you read my confessionals what was going on. I was nice to you b/c I liked you. Not so I could manipulate you. That's not my style. You didn't see me kissing the ass of those yellow fucking bitches. I had zero cross tribal alliances. The only time I cast a vote against one of ours was when Ike was up on the block and that was only bc I really didn't have another choice.
Back to top Go down
Pichu

Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:39 pm

*pulls out Gameboy*
Back to top Go down
Bowser

Bowser

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Quote :
Me and Roy were the votes to evict Ike.

and that's why you were nominated because you made stupid decisions.

and who the fuck said falco and peach were king and queen? that's ridulculous because I wanted peach to stay over sonic but you fucked that plan up.
Back to top Go down
Wario

Wario

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:41 pm

Ness, you still lying? Did you or did you not tell Falco that Sonic and I bash Bowser to you non-stop? or did he lie about that? I don't think he lied. As Peach said, you have no room to throw stones you glass house living bitch.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:41 pm

FINALLY you admit you voted out Sonic! SO why are you mad that Sonic chose me(someone who kept him) over you(someone who voted to EVICT him and wanted him out). you're a sore loser and bitter.
Back to top Go down
Bowser

Bowser

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:43 pm

im not mad at sonic for nominating me. I think its stupid that he nominated pichu and not you. you voted to evict him twice. I voted to evict him once when he was up against the one person on my tribe that actually talked to me. sonic never read my messages then claimed I ignored him. pichu and I never talk all our info was brought through wario.
Back to top Go down
Sonic

Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:44 pm

I will no longer indulge this kind of verbatim and behavior. We are at the final 5 stage. I did not turn on my people before the point where it was essential for me if I want a shot at finals. I do care about this game unlike Wario, I had to do something against Bowser who was nominating me and voting me out. While you all spew hate, I will go try and find those messages you speak of Bowser. I only know of the one sent 20 or so minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Admin
Mario

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:45 pm

Votes are due tomorrow at noon.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysmash.forumotion.com
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:47 pm

I votred to evict Sonic twice? WRONG. the only time I did was this morning when he was against Falco.
Back to top Go down
Wario

Wario

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:47 pm

You can vote me out next because, I will no longer be trying in this game. Ness wins everything anyways. Then he lies when he doesn't win. I am over this game and the twats in it. I feel more comfortable on the jury. Since Sonic thinks I am mad b/c Bowser was my final 2. That's funny. I had an alliance with you, Sonic and Pichu before Bowser and I even talked. There I said it. No final 2 deal with Bowser.
Back to top Go down
Bowser

Bowser

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:48 pm

they are probably gone now sonic you dumb ass. they were from over a week ago and im sure you and ness chatting back and forth got them deleted to make room for new messages. and wario and pichu were the f2. not me and wario. ike was my f2. plus sonic weren't you the one that was going around saying "rectal drip final 4" yeah. wario pichu and I all held up our end of the deal. what did you do? oh yeah. you became the biggest hypocrite in the game. congrats.
Back to top Go down
Wario

Wario

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Bowser wrote:
plus sonic weren't you the one that was going around saying "rectal drip final 4" yeah. wario pichu and I all held up our end of the deal. what did you do? oh yeah. you became the biggest hypocrite in the game. congrats.

And this ladies and gents is why Wario is so pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Sonic

Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Bowser I don't think Ness voted me out twice. He only voted me out once, when he knew his vote wouldn't matter. On another note, Sonic is not the type to make a mistake and not own up to it. I just saw 2 messages from you, one from a previous day. I thought you never replied and I even gently mentioned it to Wario a couple days ago. It was not done on the intentional.
Back to top Go down
Wario

Wario

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:52 pm

I made no finals deal with you 3. I just assumed we'd go to final 4 and decide from there. Silly me. I was alligned with all 4 of you.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:54 pm

I think we all should agree to get rid of Wario next. He claims to not want to be here. I haven't voted yet, I can make a tie if you want to go home that bad Wario. So be honest, you WANT to be voted out or are you lying like you always do?
Back to top Go down
Sonic

Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:55 pm

Bowser, did you not realize I was nominated when I was shouting those cheers? I meant them, to a certain point and tonight was that certain point. I did not want to accept 4th place without fighting for a higher rank. Maybe if only 1 RD member nominated me, then I could feel safe being part of that alliance. 2 of you did and it scared me. You can throw tantrums and disrespect Mario and the hard work he put hosting this game because things are not going your way. I am not your possession, your puppet. Sonic has a brain of his own and his brain was telling him he was FOURTH in his alliance of FOUR. May God be with you all. The anger and hate you exude makes me think you really need him.
Back to top Go down
Bowser

Bowser

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:01 am

also lol at ness calling me and wario crybabies when he bitched and complained when he was nominated. hypocrisy at its finest right there. if sonic and ness are the final 2 that will be the worst thing ever. im not even mad im leaving. I don't like hypocrites. pick a side and stick to it. my side was with ike wario pichu and sonic. when I caught wind sonic wanted me out I tried to get him backdoored (yes he turned on me first but I took action first since he couldn't win anything) but ness screwed that plan up and cost peach the game. I don't understand how ness is playing this game he obviously doesn't care about anyone. sonic doesn't care either.

and sonic DONT YOU EVER USE ANY TYPE OF GOD/CHRIST/LORD SAYINGS TO ME. IT IS DISREPECTING THE LORD.
YOU DONT KNOW ME AND I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE UPSET AT YOUR HYPOCRISY. YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE A MURDERER TELLING A THEIF THAT HE NEEDS THE LORD BECAUSE STEALING IS WRONG. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? NO. JUST NO. LEARN TO THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK

even though I told ness I would never vote him that fact alone just gave ness my vote over you.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:05 am

Bowser did you or did you not PM me saying I single handily "screwed" you over. Please explain? You wanted me out and had no desire to work or talk to me, so how did I "screw" you over? Just because you're leaving and I am not?confused 
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:05 am

I wasn't mad I was nominated. I was mad 8 seconds before I was you told me I was safe.
Back to top Go down
Sonic

Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:06 am

I didn't use the Lord's name in vain Bowser what the heck. Both you and Wario are calling me names and that to me is not very Christian like. We are all here playing a game, playing a role and you seriously just need to relax. I never made a single plan to go against you. I won HOH tonight and it was my decision alone to do what I did. I didn't check with Ness about it either. I made this decision last night when Pichu nominated me and further proved my anxiety in this alliance was warranted. I felt left out and at the bottom of it. Relax.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Admin
Mario

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:19 am

By a vote of 2-0

Olimar's Veto - Page 2 Bowser_080221d-l

Bowser, Sad your time is up. I'm very sorry. You added a TON to this game and I'm not happy to see you go.

Final 4, congratulations! Sunday challenges are TBD.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysmash.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olimar's Veto   Olimar's Veto - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Olimar's Veto
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next